What can I say about politics in Malaysia?
Not only we are a multiracial and multireligious community but we also have colourful/brainless politicians. This colourful politicians have decided to bring this country to self-destruction by 2020. Mahathir may achieve his vision 2020 but the other end of it.
Political survival of the ruling party depends on racial agenda and thus to stay in power, they will do whatever necessary to aggravate racial issues. The post 8/03/2008 events are clear examples of this.
A beautiful country like ours is being destroyed day by day. Too much of racial politics and these make me sick!!
Many of my friends and family friends have migrated. Should I do the same? Difficult question to answer but I keep my options open. Time will tell but it appears to be heading more in that direction.
Our education system from primary to university is screwed. Our health system is next in line and we can see it happening right infront of our eyes. My articles in MMA clearly illustrates that. So where to, Malaysia?
I am loosing hope slowly, day by day, especially after the recent events that took place in our country. Sad events that should not have happened. We have racial propaganda everywhere, from schools to government service to BTN etc etc over the last 40 years. We are seeing the effects now!
As one of my friend said, we are doomed. This country has taken a part of no return. It has to self destruct first before it rebuilds itself. For those of you who like reading, I suggest the following books which each and every one of us should read :
- I, too am Malay by Zaid Ibrahim
- Malaysia and the club of doom: The collapse of the Islamic countries by Syed Akbhar Ali
- Things in Common by Syed Akhbar Ali
- Unmaking of Malaysia by Ahmad Mustapha Hasan
- Malaysian Maverick: Mahathir during terbulent times by Barry Wein
Till then, asta lavista babeeee………………
This page has the following sub pages.
- Art Harun: Our Failings
- Bloated Government Service
- Africanisation of Malaysian Healthcare
- 1Malaysia Education
- Made in Malaysia!
- Govt may extend compulsory public service for doctors
- Welcome to 1Malaysia, malaysian style
- High Performance Schools???
- Who is Selling Malaysia?
- MalaysiaKini:PM aide’s ‘racist’ remarks spark outrage
- Malay-dominated civil service no good to no one
- Caught in middle-income trap
- Schools, services hit as public expenditure cut by up to 15pc
- Mariam Mokhtar:Malays are their own worst enemy
- Ku Li: Even Malays leaving Tanah Melayu
- Laughter is the Best Medicine
- Heroes of Philanthropy
- Cracks in Putrajaya govt quarters, 515 evacuated
- MK:Najib’s dilemma: Budget cuts or votes?
- New Economic Model – has it been hijacked by Neo-NEP Umnoputras like Perkasa
- A tale of twin addictions: ‘Cheap stuff and foreign workers’
- Mariam Mokhtar:Ketuanan Melayu: Am I Alone?
- Government Doctor’s Promotion
- Bloated Government Service 2
- Six contractors blacklisted by Education Ministry
- Gov’t service: Conditions relaxed for returning docs
- Compulsory service for docs cut to two years with immediate effect
- Head doesn’t know what the tail is doing?
- Parti Hampir Mati
- ‘Maverick’ in 5th reprint due to ‘exploding’ demand
- Mariam Mokhtar:Catch me if you can(RPK)
- Idris Jala: M’sia must cut subsidies, debt by 2019 or risk bankruptcy
- Laughter is the Best Medicine 5
- The Ridiculously High Car Prices in Malaysia
- We’re a failed brain transplant!
- Malaysia’s economy being ‘looted’, says Ku Li
- We were once ‘Malaysians’
- No SEX Education Pls, only child marriage!
- The Malays in Singapore – no crutch mentality
- Laughter is the Best Medicine 6
- No flag-waving on Merdeka Day?
- MM:Life in the Malay Utopia
- Azmi Sharom:Stand up and be counted, Malaysia
- Rising Rasicm and Patriotism!
- Hisham Rais: Umno has shrunk the Malay mind
- AB Sulaiman:A nation of failed economic development plans
- Another Book Ban! Welcome to the land of Illiterates
- NST:Skills, equity hurdles to investment
- 360 degrees turn?
- Are We Going Back to 3rd World?
- Are We Going Back to 3rd World? Part 2
- Are We Going Back to 3rd World? Part 3
- Are We Going Back to 3rd World? Part 4
- The future!! Happy people!? Beautiful country!? — Ahmad Mustapha Hassan
- Malaysia struggles to stem ‘brain drain’ as talent departs
- Laughter is the Best Medicine 7
- MM:Malays are afraid of themselves
- Mariam Mokhtar:Will the real Malay please stand up?
- MM:1Malaysia but 2Malays
- MI: Malaysia’s brain drain getting worse, says World Bank
- MM:The Ugly Muslim
- Asia Sentinel: Malaysia’s Slowing Performance
- SBPA: Senior medical specialist in distress !!
- SBPA Oh SBPA !
- GPs in 1Malaysia Clinics ?
- GPs in 1Malaysia Clinics? …………Part 2
- Goodbye, Tiger of Jelutong……………